Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still not "Over the Hill"!!!

Yes another birthday has come and gone. I am now 49 years old but still not "over the hill" yet.
I don't feel as old as that sounds, which I guess is a good thing. It was fun to have the family over. We all went to Aubrey's ball game in Bountiful and then went out to dinner, then came to the house to open gifts and have pie (I'd rather have this than cake). It was nice to spend time with the kids, yes that includes Megan also. Thank you for a nice day, and all the nice birthday wishes. I love you all!!!!

My big helper Hadlee, getting in on the candle blowing action. and also opening my presents with me.
Got an I-tunes card with my favorite candy!
My new favorite movie "The Proposal" Yeah!

2 comments:

The Carters said...

you look like your not a day over 30! I think your beautiful! but hey i'm just a bit prejudice your my madre!

Emily said...

Happy birthday Deanna! Someday I'll be as pretty as you!

Love Em